Lovely ladies Z and Cinder are doing a blog challenge and anyone can join! Second challenge of week 29 is “2018 Bucket List”. You can find other people’s posts on their website.
The bucket list for 2017 was much easier to write because we didn’t have an expansion coming that year so all of this may change based on when BfA comes out.
In 2017, I spent a lot of time in old content catching up on reps, achievements, mounts and pets and I finished most of the things I wanted to, at least on my main. From now on, I am going to do old content while leveling alt/alts.
Instead, I want to do the more challenging pet battles, like The Celestial Tournament and the pet battle dungeons. I made a list of pets I’ll need for the Tournament and I’m slowly leveling them up. I’d never done a research about pet battles before. It’s exciting 🙂
Things I want to do in Legion:
- PvP prestige level 18 for “The Unstoppable Force” title (I might not get there before BfA but I’m still hoping and killing all the Horde!)
- level my troll druid Tannyi and work on Loremaster in the process
Things I want to do in Legion and/or BfA if I have the time:
- Mount farming
- Karazhan – Fiery Warhorse
- The Eye – Ashes of Al’ar
- Firelands – Pureblood Fire Hawk
- Isle of Thunder – Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent
- Isle of Giants – Cobalt Primordial Direhorn
- Kun-Lai Summit – Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent
- Valley of the Four Winds – Son of Galleon
- Throne of the Four Winds – Drake of the South Wind
- get all the pets from The Celestial Tournament and the pet battle dungeons
It’s not actually a long list but I imagine I will be busy with BfA. And I might have to take a break from WoW because it looks I won’t have any money to spare this year. But we’ll see.
And I am going to turn this into a page where I will track my progress as I did for 2017. Crossing things off a list is still an amazing thing to do 🙂
Happy 2018, everyone!
Pingback: Topic 30: 2018 Bucket List – Z and Cinder's Blog Challenge